Neoma Jardon has been a Reno City Council member since 2012. Neoma came to the Council with over 20 years of business experience. She is a native Nevadan that earned her associate’s degree in office administration from Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC) and her Human Resources Management certification from the University of Nevada, Reno. Neoma lives with her husband and two children in Somersett. Neoma is actively involved in the committees listed below.
- Reno City Council Member since 2012
- Current Chair of the Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County
- Vice Chair of the Truckee Meadows Water Authority
- Chair of the Special Events Committee
- Council Liaison to Senior Citizen Advisory Committee
- Council Liaison to the Re-Development Agency Advisory Board
- Alumna of the year TMCC
- Woman of Achievement – Nevada Women’s Fund
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Woman of the Year
- Graduate of the Chamber of Commerce Leadership Reno/Sparks Program
- Honorary Chair of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Board of Directors – Fun Camp, Inc. a Nevada non-profit that sends under privileged Washoe County children to summer camp.